Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timelapses flickering black/frames from earlier after rendering

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm editing a video with normal video and timelapses, the timelapses looks fine in edit mode. But after rendering they flicker to black, green, pink and frames from media before the timelapse section.

I have tried to render on my Samsung s8, newest rush version and on my Lenovo 720-13IKB laptop, same issues on both devices. I have rendered the timelapse media on other video editing software, and that works fine, so the issues is not in the media. See clip attached, this is exported in mobile, no adjustments to this clip just cut short.

The rendered video is totally useless in this shape. Any idéas how to solve this?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the trouble. We can get this checked. 

• Just to confirm, did you apply the speed feature on the clips to create time-lapse or they are originally recorded in timelapse mode?
  • Have you tried exporting it through another preset?

Let us know. Happy to assist.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. The clips are recorded in timelapse mode in the app Frame-lapse. Yes, I did export in other presets with no improvement.

I'm pretty sure this issue arrived with the latest update. 

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for confirming. Can you share those files for testing? Also, are you getting this issue with the specific files or does it happen with all projects?

Let us know,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines