Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Title card with white background

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can someone tell me the easy to create a title card with a white (or custom color) background in Rush?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Hey there!

Here's how to create a solid color background in Rush, we visualized the tutorial for you to make it easier to follow!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmm . . . since we can't seem to modify/add shapes to existing titles in Rush . . .

maybe the easiest way is to shoot a still of a white wall/background/texture with your iPhone, and import that still into Rush for use as a background.

Since we can adjust the color of the still in Rush, you could adjust luminance, tint etc. to get the look you want for the bg.

Then add a  pre-built title above the background still.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey LCCMW!

I would do what MtD suggested as well. I would look up whatever color on google images, save a color background to my phone or desktop, and import that into Rush and use it as the background.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush comes with one templare that might meet your needs: Basic Title on Background.

You can set the background color and font to your liking. Note that the background is semi-transparent, and you cannot adjust the alpha through the Title Inspector. So if you want the background fully opaque, then this template will not do the trick.

In the vein of MtD’s suggestion, on iOS I’m partial to creating color slates in Adobe Draw or Sketch, then save that to Camera Roll.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

We're using Rush in Creative Cloud. Rush doesn't have the 'Solid Title on Background' in title templates (mogrt).

Tried creating a title clip, but then all I can edit is the text properties and can't make the background solid to use on an upper video timeline...

Can we download the 'Solid Title in Background' mogrt anywhere?

Tks

# Update #

The missing 'solid background title' became available in today's session and works as pretended.

Searched it properly in other projects, so I guess it just didn't load before...

Solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Rush today... and I do not find "Solid Background Title".

What gives? This is an essential element. Will need to import solid backgrounds as still images?

That sure seems like a pain.

Maybe I'm missing something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I just found it... but it's stored under "Transition Graphics"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

Here's how to create a solid color background in Rush, we visualized the tutorial for you to make it easier to follow!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this doesn't help at all

I want to put a title on a coloured background, preferably one that automatically changes its size and shape as i type more text. the clip in the video shows how to make a solid colour take up the whole screen and when it is resized, it keeps the same aspect ratio, you can't manipulat the shape to make say a square or a horizontal banner. hmmm....

the way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines