• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Titles Export with Solid Background

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive added titles to my project. In my playback it shows over a transparent background so I can see my video track underneath. However, after I exported, the titles have a solid black background and hide my video track. How can I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

I created the title with a preset. But it turned out to be an issue with the clips themself. because the same title worked over another clip in a new project that I started (to troubleshoot). so i deleted all the titles, exported the video as is, and then added titles in premiere pro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi K-Lani!

Could you let me know more about your project? What device are you using to create it? Is it a computer or a phone? If it's a computer, is it a Mac or a PC? If it's a phone, what kind?

The more details on your device, the easier I can find a solution!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you create a title with a preset or did you import the title as an asset? If you created it outside of Rush, what file type is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created the title with a preset. But it turned out to be an issue with the clips themself. because the same title worked over another clip in a new project that I started (to troubleshoot). so i deleted all the titles, exported the video as is, and then added titles in premiere pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cool - thanks for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had called support and they had helped me troubleshoot to determine that the issue is with the clips. They were recorded on Iphone7, the selfie cam. It was vlog style recorded off the phone. Premiere Rush does not export these kinds of clips. There were no problems with the clips that were recorded on iphone7 from the normal camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines