• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Titles Templates Not Displaying

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm running the most recent version of Premiere Rush (1.5.38). 
For some reason, no matter what I try, the default "Titles" templates will not load - the boxes just hang and hang.  Samet thing happens if I try to choose transition graphics from the Drop down shared with "Titles" - but if I choose Transitions over on the right hand side - they show up then.  So it seems there's something very wrong with specifically the Titles bar.

Any help appreciated - see the screenshot for how the Title Templates simply do not load.

Michael5FD9_0-1607363866127.png

- if 

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. All templates aren't working for me. Build 1.5.40 (Build 35)

crumeology_0-1608166886368.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here on 1.5.40!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, all of the titles are all grayed out and look to bo loading. I uninstalled and reinstalled and that did not help. Anybody find an answer to this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I gave up and just installed older versions until I found one that worked - try 1.5.34!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines