Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer Title from one Rush project to another

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I´m having issues with titles in Rush. In one project I created titles I want to use in another project. When I add a template in the first one from my title it shows correctly in the thumbnail-title-screen in my new project, but when I add it as a title the screen is blanc and there are no edit-options in the title-menu.

Is there another way I can add the title used in one project to the next? Thanks for your help, I appreciate this! Best Dorothee

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here ! Need help please ! Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a way. Since I´m definitely no pro that wasn´t in my thoughts as a possibility from the beginning. But I opened the first project in Premiere Pro. There I was able to save the Title as a new template which I was THEN able to import in Rush.

Rush gives the impression that this is a possibility there, too, but apparently isn´t working... So Laurie, if you habe Premiere-Access try that! Best Dorothee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh thank you very much Dorothee ! It seems to be working fine this way !

Thanks a lot for this useful tips.

All the best ! Laurie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines