Highlighted

Transferring video from iphone to Rush to edit

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brand new to Adobe Rush. I took a short video on my iphone and put into Rush (I am logged in there) . I saved it as a project.

I want to edit with my lap top as i find it easier there. When I go to my lap top to work on editing, I don't see it there in my Rush account under projects. What am I doing wrong? Help please! Thank you.

TOPICS
Export, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transferring video from iphone to Rush to edit

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brand new to Adobe Rush. I took a short video on my iphone and put into Rush (I am logged in there) . I saved it as a project.

I want to edit with my lap top as i find it easier there. When I go to my lap top to work on editing, I don't see it there in my Rush account under projects. What am I doing wrong? Help please! Thank you.

TOPICS
Export, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandra!

Sorry about that. We can get this checked. Could you share more information?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0