Highlighted

Transitions are flashing after rendering

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Describe the issue you encountered :

I wanted to have different pictures shown each one shown after the other one. Transitions should be soft for about 1 second. In the Mobil Rush App it looks fine. But after rendering some of these transitions are bad and some are as wanted. The bad transitions are as follows: they are not soft, but jumping from the first picture to the second and back again (quickly like a flash), then slowly to the second. It looks like a short flash where I can see a wrong picture instead of the smooth transition, which I wanted.

How can we reproduce your issue :

Yes, the issue can be reproduces. I had this issue in different projects with different pictures and videos. To reproducte you have to start the rendering and then you will get this issue. Re-Starting the rendering a second time would reproduce the same "flashing" effect again and again.

Tell us about the video project that you were editing:

I captured my videos and photos with my Fuji Camera and transferred them to my mobile phone with a Fuji App. The pictures which arrived on my mobile phone are JPG and movies mp4 (1920x1080 Pixel).

Included videos in my project: about 1-3 videos with each max 1-2 minutes length

Photos: about 5-10 photos

Length of total Rush Project : about 2-3 minutes

Titles: yes, I used titles in my project.

Transitons: they are the problematic part as described above.

Uploading file:

I would have liked to use the Feedback function in the Rush app and upload my project there for examination. But unfortunately the Feedback fuction does not work. I described this in another issue here in the community. Please understand that I won't upload my private project to a open community here. Contact me and I will upload my project to one of your support people.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transitions are flashing after rendering

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Describe the issue you encountered :

I wanted to have different pictures shown each one shown after the other one. Transitions should be soft for about 1 second. In the Mobil Rush App it looks fine. But after rendering some of these transitions are bad and some are as wanted. The bad transitions are as follows: they are not soft, but jumping from the first picture to the second and back again (quickly like a flash), then slowly to the second. It looks like a short flash where I can see a wrong picture instead of the smooth transition, which I wanted.

How can we reproduce your issue :

Yes, the issue can be reproduces. I had this issue in different projects with different pictures and videos. To reproducte you have to start the rendering and then you will get this issue. Re-Starting the rendering a second time would reproduce the same "flashing" effect again and again.

Tell us about the video project that you were editing:

I captured my videos and photos with my Fuji Camera and transferred them to my mobile phone with a Fuji App. The pictures which arrived on my mobile phone are JPG and movies mp4 (1920x1080 Pixel).

Included videos in my project: about 1-3 videos with each max 1-2 minutes length

Photos: about 5-10 photos

Length of total Rush Project : about 2-3 minutes

Titles: yes, I used titles in my project.

Transitons: they are the problematic part as described above.

Uploading file:

I would have liked to use the Feedback function in the Rush app and upload my project there for examination. But unfortunately the Feedback fuction does not work. I described this in another issue here in the community. Please understand that I won't upload my private project to a open community here. Contact me and I will upload my project to one of your support people.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 28, 2020 0

Have something to add?