Trimmed clips error

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trim error.png

Normal trim.png

  

Hi,

I can no longer trim clips (at least the majority of them - for some reason I can trim a few). The wide orange bars do not appear when I try to shorten or lengthen clips (updated with screenshots showing the difference)

This also means that the clips I have trimmed can't be lengthened to their original length. Is this a cloud storage issue as I am using the free version of rush with only 2GB of creative cloud storage?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks,

Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kooale, 

That's odd. Your storage should not impact the ability to trim clips. Is it possible to provide a screenshot or recording of what is happening? It's hard to imagine what is causing this. 

Sometimes how far zoomed in or out of the timeline can making trimming more or less difficult. If you're on a desktop, try using the + and = keys to zoom or on iOS/Android you can pinch and zoom.  

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Peter, thank you for your reply! I've updated the original post with screenshots. A few days ago this wasn't a problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines