• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

triple Scoop Music

Contributor ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be a second post (I did not see my last post in the list)  I just downloaded rush, and notice under audio files that triple scoop files and some other audio networks are there.  Are Ar these files free for us to use in our projects?  Or is there an additional charge?

Thank you

Joe Cosentino

Joe Cosentino
TOPICS
Desktop version , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

after posting I did find a thread that said the music offered is free to use.  I have not had any issues yet, I was looking to just avoid problems with you tube.

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe!

Thanks for writing in. We can get this checked. Can you provide the following information?

• Which device are you using?
  • Could you share a screenshot so that we can check that on our end?

Let us know.

Thanks again.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after posting I did find a thread that said the music offered is free to use.  I have not had any issues yet, I was looking to just avoid problems with you tube.

thank you

Joe Cosentino

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you checked this? I would also like to use music by Triple Scoop from the Premiere Rush "free" library for a client video. I found the same songs on Triple Scoop's website, but they have to be licensed there ($299 - corporate licence). Something can't be right??? I work with the desktop version of Rush. Thanks in advance for quick help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines