• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble Exporting on Mobile

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app provides 3times for free video exporting. I exported 3 times also can’t save to my phone and can’t share to any social media including YouTube and Facebook. I can’t share my video that edited for days, even can’t export it any more if I don’t upgrade the app. I’m worried about that if I spend and upgrade it I still can’t export any files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Creative Cloud subscription and can only upload to YouTube, FaceBook, Instagram, Behance. No way to save to my phone and see it in Gallery.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

On iOS and Android, Rush will always save a copy of your video to the Camera Roll/Gallery on export. Here's how it works:

1. Tap on the Share button

2. Tap Export

Once the rendering is complete, the rendered file is saved to your Camera Roll/Gallery. We then give you options to publish to multiple social destinations.

If this is not working for you, please let us know.

Best,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Peter, tried it and it works. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines