Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble Sharing VIdeo to Youtube

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! 

All of a sudden everytime I try to share my video from Adobe Premiere Rush to my Youtube channel it won't let me. I get an error message saying "Couldn't sign you in" This browser or app may not be secure.
Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in.

Which is weird because I have uploaded to my channel with that same email so i'm not sure why it all of a sudden stopped working. Please help if you can. 

Thank you! 

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Hey team!

It's an issue between our account management system and Youtube. Our engineers are aware of the fix and have been collaborating with Google to re-establish the link between our platforms and theirs.

So sorry for the inconvenience! Feel free to DM with any further questions.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. I see that you're unable to sign in to YouTube from Premiere Rush.

• Which device are you trying to import from? 

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having the same with my note 8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem on an iPhone 7s Plus. And 6s

how long until you get a sign in issue fixed? Is this a problem with YouTube?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey team!

It's an issue between our account management system and Youtube. Our engineers are aware of the fix and have been collaborating with Google to re-establish the link between our platforms and theirs.

So sorry for the inconvenience! Feel free to DM with any further questions.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi caroline sears,

I tried to connect my google account with Adobe Rush. But it still doesn't work.

Is there maybe already a know date when this will be fixed? 

I will appreciate a answer back from you.

Thank you,

Lorencito

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But when will it be fixed it has been awhile since Feb 10, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is absolutely the case, would love to have a timeline for this to fix a very basic time saving feature on a very expensive monthly membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @caroline_edits and @petergaraway and Rush Team:
Looks like the connection issue is still springing its pointy little head. It was working successfully for me the last 7 months, then stopped signing again about 2 weeks ago. I checked my Google permissions page, and Adobe Media Encoder is not currently on the authorized list, and signing in to ANY YouTube account from inside of Rush just spits me back to the Share tab. Trying to go through Media Encoder yields the same result.

Looks like Google and Media Encoder behind the scenes aren't handshaking again...

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its been a year and a half and it looks like your team still hasn't resovled this. Expections for Adobe just get lower by the day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it's January 2022 (almost 2 years later), and I'm running into similar problem. Everything is updated, access granted on YouTube to Media Encoder & Adobe Rush...spent about 4 hours talking with Adobe support and did 2 remote sessions--they could not figure out what was wrong either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caroline, it's probably not your fault but you are inside Adobe and you should try to find out what is going on. A major feature of Adobe Rush (which is advertized as the software to allow you publish videos on Youtube) does not exist. How can Adobe allow that? They should stop Adobe Rush and reimburse us. Shame on Adobe for not fixing this problem for over two years!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now End of August 2022. Unbelievable this still hasn't been fixed. I'll be contacting Adobe support for a discount on subscription fee. I suggest everyone else do the same and put some pressure on them to fix it or provide a more detailed explanation why it's not working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue publishing from Premier Pro to youtube.  Trying to sign into another account and I get the error "This browser or app may not be secure..."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I am aslo having the same problem but I am able to sign into one of my accounts just fine but when I try to sign into another account I get this screenAnnotation 2020-09-07 130927.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here, is there an update on how to resolve it 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. Any help would be great

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why has this issue not yet been resolved?  It's been almost a year. Can someone please provide an update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too, I am have same issue when try to sync Youtube to Rush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was reported last January. When will this be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been resolved yet?  I'm having the same problem.  I'm using the latest version of Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ONE year After still the same issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto... still having the error. Using an iMac and trying to upload to YouTube. I have 2 exports remaining before I am upgrading to the paid version. Maybe that's the fix... gotta pay. Lol. I'll update my post if that fixed it , if not. I won't update it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lame tech support I'm very disappointed Adobe can't resolve issues over a year even they are aware of this matter

Common guy give us solution here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines