Highlighted

Trouble Sharing VIdeo to Youtube

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! 

All of a sudden everytime I try to share my video from Adobe Premiere Rush to my Youtube channel it won't let me. I get an error message saying "Couldn't sign you in" This browser or app may not be secure.
Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in.

Which is weird because I have uploaded to my channel with that same email so i'm not sure why it all of a sudden stopped working. Please help if you can. 

Thank you! 

Hey team!

It's an issue between our account management system and Youtube. Our engineers are aware of the fix and have been collaborating with Google to re-establish the link between our platforms and theirs.

So sorry for the inconvenience! Feel free to DM with any further questions.

Caroline

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trouble Sharing VIdeo to Youtube

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! 

All of a sudden everytime I try to share my video from Adobe Premiere Rush to my Youtube channel it won't let me. I get an error message saying "Couldn't sign you in" This browser or app may not be secure.
Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in.

Which is weird because I have uploaded to my channel with that same email so i'm not sure why it all of a sudden stopped working. Please help if you can. 

Thank you! 

Hey team!

It's an issue between our account management system and Youtube. Our engineers are aware of the fix and have been collaborating with Google to re-establish the link between our platforms and theirs.

Caroline

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 27, 2020 3
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. I see that you're unable to sign in to YouTube from Premiere Rush.

• Which device are you trying to import from? 

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having the same with my note 8

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem on an iPhone 7s Plus. And 6s

how long until you get a sign in issue fixed? Is this a problem with YouTube?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 09, 2020 2
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey team!

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi caroline sears,

I tried to connect my google account with Adobe Rush. But it still doesn't work.

Is there maybe already a know date when this will be fixed? 

I will appreciate a answer back from you.

Thank you,

Lorencito

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 25, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue publishing from Premier Pro to youtube.  Trying to sign into another account and I get the error "This browser or app may not be secure..."

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I am aslo having the same problem but I am able to sign into one of my accounts just fine but when I try to sign into another account I get this screenAnnotation 2020-09-07 130927.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0