Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Troubles with timeline when using Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been struggling with zooming in and zooming out in timeline when using Premiere Rush. I have one 1:14:20 video that was taken in one shot. I've tried using laptop's touch pad to zoom in/out with two fingers, I tried doing so with the little ball on the mouse, I tried = and -, but nothing seems to work... I want to crop the beginning and the end of the video, add pictures before and after the video togehter with logo that would be visible throughout the whole video. 

I would really appreciate community help! Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Hi Eimante, 

I would try resetting your preferences:

• Press the Alt key while launching Rush. Keep holding down until the "Reset your Preferences" dialog appears. Click OK. 

Hopefully, that fixes the issue. There's also one other way outside the methods you tried to zoom is using the zoom bar at the bottom of the timeline. See pic below. 

Zoom.png

Hope this helps!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eimante, 

I would try resetting your preferences:

• Press the Alt key while launching Rush. Keep holding down until the "Reset your Preferences" dialog appears. Click OK. 

Hopefully, that fixes the issue. There's also one other way outside the methods you tried to zoom is using the zoom bar at the bottom of the timeline. See pic below. 

Zoom.png

Hope this helps!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Peter,

Thank you for the advice! I did everything as you suggested and found a way to use the timeline. 

Eimante

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines