• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Troubleshooting: How to fix the green and pink video preview in Premiere Rush?

Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have received a few reports where users see a green, pink or purple haze or lines in the Rush Preview Monitor or the exported file. This issue occurs if the Intel display driver is out of date or not compatible with the computer.

Solution:

Install the latest Intel display driver from this link: Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10

More info: Resolution for an issue where green, purple, or pink haze appears in the Source or Program monitors,...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work for me. Installed driver, restarted my PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated the driver - Premiere Rush works fine. Then I close it and next time I open it I'm back to the the grren and purple situation. You charge a lot of money for your products - fixing them would be a good thing. Please explain how to get a permanent solution for this situation. I am using a Lenovo Yoga 720 with intel core i7 8th generation. My Adobe rush is completely updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also installed and not working for me either.  I think I am going to have to cancel this rush subscription and find something that will work with my brand new laptop. I did not have the green lines previously when using this laptop and I am showing all updated drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, we're sorry for the trouble. Would you mind creating a new post on the Rush community and share the link with me? 

I'll be happy to assist you.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to do this and still have green lines in Rush and Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T580 with 4k Intel UHD Graphics 620 card. I downgraded my graphics drivers to those in the link provided. It got rid of the green lines in Adobe Rush and Adobe Premiere video previews, but it also screwed up Lightroom and Photoshop video rendering. Lenovo updated my video drivers to the most current automatically and I have the issue with green lines again. The issue is NOT that the Intel driver is out of date or not compatible with the computer. It IS up to date and works fine with my computer on everything except for Rush and Premiere.  Please fix this!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE:  I finally called Adobe Tech Support. They had me uninstall my video drivers and use the windows default drivers to confirm it was a driver issue. So installed the OLD video drivers that are supported by Adobe and it fixed the pink/green lines issue (however it caused other issues for other applications). They also sent me a link to the Adobe Premiere Pro requirements page and that showed that the Intel UHD Graphics 620 chipset that is currently in production and currently used in many higher end laptops (Lenovo Thinkpad among them) is NOT on the compatibility list. I'm now looking for a new laptop with a supported graphics card. I can understand Adobe not supporting an older graphics card no longer in production, or an off-brand chipset, but the Intel UHD Graphics 620 is widely and currently used!  ARGH!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you end up getting a new computer? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the pink and green issue.  I updated my drivers with the link provided.  Now, my video and audio is very jumpy.  My laptop is only 2 years old.  What now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is up to date. Worked fine last night as I was editing. Came back tonight a boom, this issue.

Yes, I made sure everything was up to date. restarted. Problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop is only 2 days old. Everything has been updated. The issue is still there. Fix your program maybe? It's not like you're handing it out for free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I made a compilation for the first time with Premiere Rush. 
When it was finally finished and everything looked well, I rendered it. (No problem, so far..)
After watching the mp4-file the whole movie is disturbed by green/purple/pink lines and blocks.

The solution which is given here, is a solution for Windows. Is there any solution for Macbook?
As I finished the whole movie in Adobe Premiere Rush, I need the result asap for a client..

Thank you for your reaction,
Kind regards, Yannick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines