• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to import screen video into Rush

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been trying to add a screen video to a Rush project (for an Explainer Videos course) but I keep receiving error messages. I have followed the instructions but just cannot get the video to add. You can see photos of the error messages at my just-started (brief) learning journal. I would appreciate any tips. https://spark.adobe.com/page/DzEVDlSJiLBDy/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Hi Linda, there's a couple of suggestions given for the same error in Premiere Pro. These might work for you as well.

Rename the extension from mov to mp4

Or just rename the file. You could simply add -01.

I would make a copy of the original before making changes though so you have the original to go back to if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Linda, there's a couple of suggestions given for the same error in Premiere Pro. These might work for you as well.

Rename the extension from mov to mp4

Or just rename the file. You could simply add -01.

I would make a copy of the original before making changes though so you have the original to go back to if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, hallelujah!  Thank you so much!  I did as you said and was instantly able to upload my screen video.  My frustration is now ended and I can continue working on my project.  I really appreciate your help, Sjaani ! !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be clear, the suggestion that you gave that helped was to resave the file as an .mp4 ~ that worked so well.  Thanks again, Sjaani.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines