• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Unable to Export' in Adobe Rush

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't been able to export from Adobe Rush Mobile (Android 1.5.2.3262) lately. Every time I try to export it stalls for a few seconds then gives me the same error after selecting 'export'. The error message just shows 'some error occoured, please try again'.

Restarted my phone a few times, renamed the projects but thost steps aren't changing anything. I've probably tried 20 - 30 times with no luck on any project. 

What am I paying for if I can't reliably export?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Did you try changing the export settings? When I changed from 'Automatic' to 1080P/30FPS it exported as expected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wiles,

Are you trying to export HEVC? If so, try H.264.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kevin, from what I've found this isn't an option in Rush for Android at the moment. I've tried adjusting the quality settings and framerate but get the same error 'some error ocurred, please try again'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wiles,

We're sorry about this. I see that you're unable to export and get an error message in Premiere Rush.

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Premiere Rush are you using? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/finding-the-premiere-rush-version-number/m-p/4788185

• Android 1.5.2.3262

Could you confirm if there is enough space available on your mobile device?

• 63GB free, 100MB required for this video

As Kevin asked, which type of media files are you working with (codec/format, frame rate, frame size)?

• From a GoPro, MP4, 1080P/60FPS, 

Did you try to export from another device?

• no

Experimented a little more and found the using the 'automatic' quality setting was the issue. Changed to export at 1080/30FPS and was able to export. Might be worth noting in the next upate but we're all set here. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kartika Rawat   this is the second thread with this EXACT same question where you have replied  but then given no answer.  What's with that???
Having the exact same Premiere Rush issue here on PC. FAST PC. Space or speed is not the issue.  Rush just exports endlessly - never-ending. Waiting.... forever. Progress bar never moves after HOURS.
What's the problem????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roy,

Apologies. Kartika is out on extended leave so she probably isn't aware of you tagging her. She'll be back but no time very soon. Sorry about that. 

Often, problems like this relate to your source media. Which camera did you shoot the footage with?

If it's from a mobile device, recorded video stream, from a Zoom session, or some other non-camera format in H.264 or HEVC format, the footage might have a variable frame rate (VFR).

My advice is to download the free app, Shutter Encoder. Then, you can transcode the footage to a standard editing codec, like ProRes LT (note: the file sizes may be larger than you're used to), or (if you don't mind a poorly performing format), H.264. Doing these things will give you predictable results. 

Let us know if the info helped.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine too...

It keeps showing "Unable to export..."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try changing the export settings? When I changed from 'Automatic' to 1080P/30FPS it exported as expected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help me? I changing the export setting but i  get the same error 'some error ocurred, please try again'.

My ID in instagram : @mohsenpourbanaei

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the change from 'Automatic' and select a specific quality? That seems to work every time for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 01, 2023 Sep 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tried every setting. No luck😒

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I build my secuence the way I want it, then I click the Share option, my computer slows down to a crawl but nothing happens. If I'm lucky enough to ever see the Share screen, this is what I see:

adobe-rush-01.jpg

What do I need to do in order to see the Share options and export my timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I eventually found the solution. I'm in a corporate setting and I had to be logged into our VPN for the export functionality to work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have all the different export option.  It just fails everytime.  I spend hours to get my first video exported but no luck.  I even did upgrade with 3 day trial period which still does not work from my Samsung Note 20 Ultra.  Please help ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you selected a specific quality? Automatic export settings seems to be the issue for me, so change to your ideal export quality and you should be good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all the different export option. It just fails everytime. I spend hours to get my first video exported but no luck. I even did upgrade with 3 day trial period which still does not work from my Samsung Note 20 Ultra.
Pleasee heip ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You copy and pastest your initial response without any additional info.... how to help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all the different export option.  Sorry I was not clear.  I meant even tried non Automatic export option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kartika Rawat is probably best equipped to help here. The best first step would be to review all of the items above and make sure you're:

1. using the latest version
  2. have plenty of space for export

Sorry, not sure how to help further. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Note 20 Ultra as well and I am unable to export any of my projects. Same here it starts to render then stalls and reboots with an error. 

1. I have tried different devices

2. I have check the availabile space on all the devices I have tried on. 

3. I have even tried splitting the project up into smaller sections.

4. I have tried

• 1080p Match
  • 1080p 30fps
  • 720p Match
  • 720p 30fps

5. I have tried all those options on other devices as well and when splitting the projected up into smaller projects

6. I have tried restarting all the devices

7. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled on all devices. 

8. I am running the lasted greatest so don't ask me that either. 

10. I have tried on everyday of the week standing on my head with one eye closed. 

I think this app is not made for phones or Adobe has not worked out this app. Paying for Adobe subscriptions are not cheap and one would think that you get what you pay for. Not in this case. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amen! I've literally done all of the same and this is over a year later. What is the deal. I use this for my job. How can this still be an issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have a paidal version and i face the same issues and whenever i post a query i get the same automated robot type reply .. 

It's true they dont have a technical support team for adobe rush i spent an hour speaking to different agents on their customer support but those guys knows nothing about adobe rush and they give the same suggestions to logout login, uninstall reinstall.. 

I wil also discontinue their paid service once my pack expires

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same trouble - new version of the paid App. Using my Samsung s20 Ultra - when rendering for export, it goes to 100%, saves to disk with a green checkmark, but then gives error message in the background saying error saving to disk.

There is more than enough memory on the phone.

Have tried all quality settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines