Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to insert titles in adobe rush since latest iOS update

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Since the latest adobe rush app update, I'm no longer able to add titles to my project.  When I try to, it shows the blue spinner and then disappears without adding anything. It also crashes frequently. 

Ive tried it on 2 iPhones and an iPad Pro, all on the latest iOS/iPadOS, same issue occurs. 

Anyone else found a solution to this problem? Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Muraliu!

Sorry about the trouble. We can get this checked!

• Could you tell us the iOS version you're using?
  • Is it happening with a specific project or is it random?

Let us know. Happy to help.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its happening with every project. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the report. Looking into this. Will follow up as soon as possible. 

Can you try a few things in the meantime:

1. Make sure you have an internet connection 

2. Try signing out and back into Rush 

3. Make sure the Tour is not active 

1a. From the Home screen go to App Settings by tapping on the gear icon 

2a.Tap on Preferences > Start tour again  > Select Skip Tour 

3. Try selecting a title and tapping on the Add button 

4. Try double-tapping on a title you want to add 

5. Try adding a title in a new and old project 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

From what we see, this appears to be only occurring with users that sign in with a federated plan. If that is not you, please let us know, and we can explore that case as well. We're working as quickly as possible to solve this problem.

If possible, sign in to Rush with a non-federated plan account.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're still looking at how to best resolve this situation for users on iOS (Android and Desktop work without issue).

For now, please try using an Adobe ID not connected to a School/Company account. If that's not an option, you can access one title by going to the Content Browser, and under the Saved folder, there will be a Basic title available.

Thanks all for your patiance. I'll update the page once I know more.

Best,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, 

Thank you for your response. You are correct in identifying that I use my university login and am facing this issue. 

I have used my personal account and found that it works ok, however I do not have access to all the titles/overlays now. 

I'm keen to see a solution put in place so it works as expected for federated accounts. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue when logged in to the iOS version of Premiere Rush with my (federated) college Adobe account. I am testing out the Rush app to see if we can recommend it to our faculty and students who will all have brand new iPads for the start of the upcoming semseter (that's in 2 weeks time!!).

Do you have an estimated time that this issue with the "More Titles" feature will be fixed?

Regards,

Paul Benham

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with our district accounts!  When is a fix for this anticipated? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow the link below for updates. I can't commit to a timeline when this will be fixed but we're working hard to get it out as quickly as possible. Thanks again for your patience here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's now May 2023, it appears this problem was never fixed for Rush. However, I can access title templates in Premier. Unfortunately, Premier is far too complex for my skill and my need to create short small file size videos for Canvas LMS lectures. Has this problem been resolved? Perhaps it will never be resolved? I noticed on my university account that Rush does not come up when it says the apps that I have available to me are listed when I log into the Adobe world. Given that, I assume that rush is not part of the university package and therefore will never have access to making titles. Am I correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines