• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install on Android

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Galaxy A10 with Android 9, it's a new phone, but when I tried to install Premiere Rush to edit a video that I need done soon I got the Play Store message "Your device isn't compatible with this version."

If someone can help me I would thanks a lot 😄

I can't download Premiere Clip to. 

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Hi Marcos, 

Sorry, the A10 is not supported yet. The current list of supported Android devices is

• Samsung Galaxy S10/10+,10e, S9/9+, S8/8+, A50, A70, Note 10/10+, Note9, Note8
  • Google Pixel 3/3XL, 2/2XL, 1/1XL
  • OnePlus 7/7 Pro, 6/6T devices, 5T
  • Sony Xperia 10/10+, XZ Premium, XZ3, XZ2, XZ1
  • Xiaomi Mi 9, Mi 8, Pocofone F1, Redmi Note 7/7 Pro

Hope to get to the A10 soon. Thanks for your patience. 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcos, 

Sorry, the A10 is not supported yet. The current list of supported Android devices is

• Samsung Galaxy S10/10+,10e, S9/9+, S8/8+, A50, A70, Note 10/10+, Note9, Note8
  • Google Pixel 3/3XL, 2/2XL, 1/1XL
  • OnePlus 7/7 Pro, 6/6T devices, 5T
  • Sony Xperia 10/10+, XZ Premium, XZ3, XZ2, XZ1
  • Xiaomi Mi 9, Mi 8, Pocofone F1, Redmi Note 7/7 Pro

Hope to get to the A10 soon. Thanks for your patience. 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have a google pixel 3a and got the same issue,

Android 10 is my version please help

gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW! It is supported in redmi note 7 pro 

glad to use this thanks for everyone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey my phone is Redmi Note 9pro Max and it's Android 10  but it says that your device doesn't support this app, why is this happening to me..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am using the latest Samsung Galaxy S22+ (snapdragon 8 Gen 1) running on Android 12. But, why my device isn't compatible on the play store?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, the 22+ isn't supported just yet! You can see our list of supported devices at the bottom of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My mobile is samsung s10 lite.

Is it supportive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is such a bummer.... My Xiaomi Mi 8 pro is not on that list....and the specs are bette then Mi 8  😢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra supported? On your website it says that models with Android 9 or higher would be supported. But I cannot find Premiere Rush in the Google Play store. Downloading it through this link (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adobe.premiererush.videoeditor&hl=nl) in a browser does not work, it does not show my device to download it on.

If my device is not yet supported but planned to be supported, when can I expect to be able to use the app?

Thank you for your help,

Douwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello d.dronkert, 

The S20 is not available on Rush yet. We're working on adding support but no ETA, but you can add your vote to follow our progress. 

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/39939784-support-for-galax...

Also, if you want to see the full list of supported devices, please refer to the link below

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html?promoid=VKW3KGBV&mv=other

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why so hardware specific, if same OS?

Poor Marcos with an A10 "Thanks for your patience" has been waiting a year and a half (not April 2021), according to list given on link!

I have an A71. Shoulda gotta A70(listed)! Should I give it away and get an iPhone?

Martin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

correction - (now April 2021) Marcos' post was Sep 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sir I downloaded Adobe premiere rush in my mobile mi pro 5 but not supporting . Plz help me sir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to me that during the last 4 years, Adobe has dumped the Non-Apple users. It's not also that Pr Rush is not supported by a lot of Android devices, but also a lot of the mobile platform are exclusively for iOS only. Adobe should be transparent and inform their users about what seems to be like their roadmap. The 2nd thing to do (and the honest thing) is to give to Non-Apple users different Plan option which not charge you on apps that you can't access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I get this on oneplus7? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why there is no Xiaomi Mi 9T? Specs are basicaly the same as Mi 9. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when première rush are available to Oneplus 8 Pro (it's already available to 7/7pro series so why not available to 8 series) ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is adobe rush available on REDMI NOTE 9 PRO MAX (india)
Can it be made available through future updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

would it be possible for adobe rush to make it to the play store of Samsung galaxy m31 ?? .. its 2021 was hoping that having a new phone like the m31 that can support 4k would make it compatable for primier rush .  would love to get feedback about primier rush when it enters galaxy m30 series . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines