• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open project

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Rush v 1.5.5 installed on my iPad and while adding text to a project, it crashed. When I went to re-open the project, I got the error "unable to open project". Syncing is turned ON.  I tried opening this project on my iPhone and MacBook and am getting the same errors.  Tried opening and closing the app several times. I've started a new project on iPhone and have been able to open on iPad.  Other projects are opening across devices.

I've turned the iPad on and off several times.  Tried the same on MacBook and iPhone.  Both the iPhone and iPad are up to date. Nothing is working.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello adiag, 

So sorry this is happening. We're working hard to try to understand what this issue is affecting some of our users. If you're willing to do some troubleshooting with me, I'm hoping we can retrieve your project.

Here's what would be most helpful. 

1. Launch Rush, attempt to open the problematic project
2. After you receive the error message, go to App Settings (gear icon) > Preferences > Tap on "Share logs and project files." 
3. Upload to somewhere I can download 

This will hopefully provide some details on what's going on and allow us to fix the problem. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, 

I am having the same issue. It is my assignment project, I really wish that you could help me with retrieving my project!! Please!! :'(

I have the latest version of Rush, IOS 13.2 on my iPad Air 2019.

The link to the "logs and project files": https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UGz8QEJjERcqN7WNcNPcXFq0JELvXy60/view?usp=drivesdk

Questions:

1. Did you enable and disable project sync before the issue occurred? Yes
  2. How long were you editing the project before the problem occurred? Two days (6 hours)
  3. Did you successfully close and re-opened the affected project previously? Yes
  4. Do you remember what effects and features were used, beyond audio and video (e.g. titles, filters, etc). I used a lot of "range speed". That's it. 
  5. Did Rush crash before this issue occurred? Yes. It worked very well when I did my last project, no issues at all. Yesterday I started the new current project, it was fine (length edited =5 mins). As today I continued to work on it, it kept crashing and now I can't even open the project.

Thanks!!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello adiag, 

I wanted to follow up with you to see if you were able to resolve this issue or if you would be interested in working with us. 

Hope all is well, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having issues with this. Can you please help? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello palmerproper 

Can you please do the following and answer these questions 

1. Launch Rush, attempt to open the problematic project
2. After you receive the error message, go to App Settings (gear icon) > Preferences > Tap on "Share logs and project files." 
3. Upload to somewhere I can download 

Questions:

1. Did you enable and disable project sync before the issue occurred? 
  2. How long were you editing the project before the problem occurred? 
  3. Did you successfully close and re-opened the affected project previously? 
  4. Do you remember what effects and features were used, beyond audio and video (e.g. titles, filters, etc). 
  5. Did Rush crash before this issue occurred?

Thank you!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same bloody thing just happened to me, but the thing that is bugging me is that I open it, the board project I *was* working on for school loads, but the board and pictures on it are blurred, and there is a buffering sign on the center of the screen. It then stops buffering, and give me the error page. BUT, the blurred vision board is still present behind it. The only bloody thing I see is that it needs to not be blurred but it refuses to. My other project for school is a video project, but it gets a "bad connection" error instead. But when i close out of that one, the entire project is shown in HD for a split second before closing again, so I think something is up. (also I am the only one of 30 people in one classroom with these issues, and all pc's are updated and identical) 

(note) 

Most troubleshooting methods are inacessible due to school systems being fairly well limited as to downloading sites, we can't even use Chrome Web Store)

Screenshot below, and I could really use help on this as my grade for two different classes rest on these.

Screenshot 2021-12-13 145138.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines