• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open Rush project on iPhone

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past three days I have been able to open my Rush project on my iPhone. At first, the app was just glitchy and crashed constantly when I tried to edit some audio. Then the project itself just wouldn't open. Despite trying multiple times, deleting and redownloading the app, signing in and out of my account, syncing and unsyncing, closing the app, and both storage and iPhone systems are fine. Even after updating the app as a last attempt the project still won't open. I do not know why, and tech support on twitter hasn't helped.

AE79D37F-6A45-4AB8-A597-2176777FEB88.png

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

I figured it out! I was having the same problem. When prompted to log n or continue with Facebook, MAKE SURE TO LOG IN WITH YOUR ADOBE LOGIN. I logged in with Facebook and had the same issue. I then logged out and back in with adobe login and bam! It worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

1. Did the project originate on your iPad and only edited on your iPad?  
  2. Is your project a synced project or a local project? 
  3. Do you recall any steps that occurred before the project stopped opening? 
  4. Can you tell me what the contents of your project are? How many clips etc) 

Thanks!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I've creating a project on a brand new iPad Pro m1 12,9 with videos from my iCloud library that are downloaded on the memory of the iPad. I can create the project, work on it but as soon as I close it I can't open it again as I have the same message. Since it looks like the problem is an old unsolved one I'll go with an other app ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I don't understand how Adobe can ignore so many users having the same exact problem. Weeks of work is currently unable to load - either on my computer or iPhone. I have logged out of the account, restarted the app, researched for an update... and now realizing that Adobe has know about the error for years. Very disappointing....I have paid for a editing solution - and must now admit it would have been better and more safe to use a free software like iMovie  😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, I was on the free version and decided to upgrade so i could sync accorss multiple devices, from the minumte I have upgraded my account non of my projects are opening on my iphone and when i try to access them on my computer i can see the projects there but when i click they are completely blank. I am so annyed I was tricked to pay a fee to get ZERO access to my projects and no one i could get a quick response from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happening right now , I updated iPhone , deleted and redownloaded rush, logged in through adobe and still says "rush unable to open project" I don't know why !? I've been using rush for past 5 days and been fine but trying to make a video today and won't let me reopen project ! Please help this is so annoying ! I even upgraded subscription from 4.99 plan to 9.99 plan and I got charged 14.98 as well ! Really upset with this whole experience 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premier Rush isn't working on my IPhone. It was working. I've not done anything differently. And now it's losing days of editing work. I'm on my third attempt to edit a project and everytime I come to render it it says it can't do it. Then I try logging off and back in and the files are missing. Sync with CC is on. I log in with Adobe. I have excellent internet. One more try then I'm cancelling my subscription and trying out new software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leaving this issue of "Unable to Open Project" nonsense [is something] you've never cared to solve. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY, FOLKS

Mod note: edited for content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Silver Moon Photography,

Try logging out, then logging back in to Creative Cloud. If that isn't working, please contact us here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

The chat pod is in the lower-right. Ask for the "video queue."

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines