Highlighted

Unable to render successfully in Rush

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to export, I nearly immediately get an error that reads "unable to render successfully" and nothing else. How do I fix this? I've already tried power cycling the app and the phone.

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to render successfully in Rush

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to export, I nearly immediately get an error that reads "unable to render successfully" and nothing else. How do I fix this? I've already tried power cycling the app and the phone.

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum.
Sorry to hear that Rush is unable to render successfully.
• Which device are you using Rush on?
• What kind of media files are you working with?
You may check if there is enough space available in your targeted hard disk. Also, try to export other format and see if it's works.

Let us know.

Best,
KRawat

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an iPhone 6s, I'm not sure what type my media files are. They're all videos that came from my camera roll so maybe mp4? There's plenty of space on my phone for the video to save. How do I export other format?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way I got it to render was to remove the text tittle... so annoying seeing is we're paying to use these features. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue???? I am using Note 9. Need help!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem with not being able to render successfully, does anyone have any suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same error as well.  20 minutes, bare bones video. No transitions, no titles.

I checked my device (iPad) for space. 200 G available. Estimated file size: 785 MB

Another post mentioned locking the tracks. Done. Powered down and turned back on.

Tried all three available presets for quality setting.

Still getting the error. Of course this is happening on a tight deadline, lol.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Heather5C3D, struggling with the same situation over here and wondering if you'd managed to figure it out in the end ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the same problem - plenty of room on my iPhone, file size 355MB. Tried shutting down the phone - the error comes a lot later 😄 At some trials it does not even give the error message, just hung. Has anyone figured it out yet? Wouldn't mind switching to Premium, but does that solve the problem???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I managed to solve the problem. When I was looking for help on my computer, didn't remember my Rush password and made a password reset. When I opened Rush on my phone again, I was required to login again with my new password. Tried rendering again and it worked! Did nothing with the video itself.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2020 0