Highlighted

Unable to select Split tool

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - On some of my videos, I am able to select the split (scissors) to cut a clip. But not on every video? It appears that the files from my GoPro are the ones that I cannot split? Why is that? (My Iphone videos seem to work just fine)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to select Split tool

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - On some of my videos, I am able to select the split (scissors) to cut a clip. But not on every video? It appears that the files from my GoPro are the ones that I cannot split? Why is that? (My Iphone videos seem to work just fine)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 07, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a link to one of the problem gopro videos?  I just tested by importing several gopro clips and was able to use the clipping tool as soon as I selected the clip in the sequence.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi steveny,

Which device and version of Rush are you using? Does this happen in all your projects?

Let us know.

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, however it is with video I recorded directly on my iPad.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2020 0