• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade funktioniert nicht

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit diesem Monat funktioniert mein Premiere Rush Upgrade nicht mehr. Ich werde dazu aufgefordert upzugraden (obwohl mein Abo durchgehend läuft), um weitere Videos exportieren zu können. Klicke ich darauf, kommt eine Fehlermeldung, dass ich dieses Upgrade schon habe. 

Ich habe die App schon gelöscht, das Abo gekündigt und neu abgeschlossen, mich abgemeldet und wieder angemeldet... es funktioniert weiterhin nicht.

Vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen oder mir zumindest sagen wie ich mich an den Support wenden kann. Beim Chat mit dem digitalen Assistenten scheitert es schon daran, dass mein Produkt nicht registriert sei. Als App gibt es aber auch keine Seriennummer um es zu registrieren.

Danke für die Hilfe!

TOPICS
Crash , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to see that you're having trouble with Premiere Rush. Could you provide more info to us? 

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I've got the version 1.5.5 (868) and am using an iphone 7s plus.
I'sve attached you some screenshots. It says 'only three imports', 'upgrade now', 'error', 'the abo will continue on...' and in my app store it says I've got the abo.

Thanks for yourBC73E43D-ED14-4050-843B-56FB42FEDBD9.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines