• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload Error - YouTube

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upload to YouTube and I keep getting the message, "An error has occurred."  It renders the video but when I try and submit the video I get the message. I have restarted the app and the computer.

Please help. Thanks.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly the same problem, I've been trying for two days to get my video to publish onto YouTube.  It renders all ok but as soon as I hit publish, I get this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, but keep in mind you can upload your locally rendered file to Youtube via the normal Youtube Studio workflow. 

That being said, the Youtube feature should either work consistently or be removed by Adobe - I haven't been able to publish to Youtube via Rush for the last few versions (Mac OS Big Sur v11.2.3).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you ever figure that proble  ? I have the same thing happening to me for the past two days ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. It still doesn't work. 🥲

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines