Highlighted

Using 12 individual videos on 1 screen (to look like a virtual recording)

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Community.  I'm creating a video in Adobe Premier Rush in which 24 people recite parts of a message, which we'll edit so each person says a part of teh full message.  I would like to have a unified message at the end.  Ideally, one group would say "Happy New Year," and the other would say, "From ABC Company."  Can I record everyone individually, and use 12 people on one clip and 12 people on the other?  I've figured out how to include 4 videos on a screen and can edit the timing so they're all saying the message at the same time, but I can't seem to add more than 4 videos.  Is this possible?  The goal is to make it look almost like a virtual meeting.  Thanks for any help or suggestions!

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using 12 individual videos on 1 screen (to look like a virtual recording)

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Community.  I'm creating a video in Adobe Premier Rush in which 24 people recite parts of a message, which we'll edit so each person says a part of teh full message.  I would like to have a unified message at the end.  Ideally, one group would say "Happy New Year," and the other would say, "From ABC Company."  Can I record everyone individually, and use 12 people on one clip and 12 people on the other?  I've figured out how to include 4 videos on a screen and can edit the timing so they're all saying the message at the same time, but I can't seem to add more than 4 videos.  Is this possible?  The goal is to make it look almost like a virtual meeting.  Thanks for any help or suggestions!

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2020 0
Actxiom LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to create a 4 x 4 arrangement of singers. How do I set this up using Premiere Pro? How would I sync the time codes to make sure all 16 voices were starting at the same beginning beat? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0