• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using a photo on title page

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beginner here. So far this pretty intuitive but I'm stuck with my title page. I want to put the title on a jpeg I've imported and run it for about 10 seconds. How do get the photo to run that long? How do I increase the amount of time the image appears?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We appreciate you writing in. Select the still image in the timeline and drag the yellow handle to the right. Continue to drag until it reaches the desired duration.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the swift reply. It was a little harder to get an arrow to come up but try, try again and it did. While I have you - I want to put a title on that image. I now have it with the title I want in the line about the timeline and dragged it to the same time length as the image. Is that the best way?

dougoliver13_1-1602619203521.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you can drag and adjust the Title layer according to the image length. For smooth workflow, you can place your next videos to other tracks and later bring them back to the same track if you like. 

See the image for example.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines