Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using my own font in Rush

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I shoot social media videos on my phone, for my company, and I would like to add a title but it needs to be in the font that matches the brand guidelines of my company.

How can I access the font to do this?

Is there a way I can add it to the Adobe fonts in order to access it on my phone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Rush only uses Motion Graphics Templates created in Premiere Pro. If you do make a MOGRT in Premiere Pro that uses a non-Adobe font and you put it in RUSH on your desktop the font will show up. BUT... if you open that project up in RUSH on your phone you will get an error that says something like "..font missing.." and it will be replaced by a default font.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing the font you want to use is not on the Adobe fonts site? Adobe Fonts | Explore unlimited fonts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you create your text block as an essential graphic in After Effects then make that available through your template/library?

You would then be able to Install Template using the Adobe Rush Desktop version.

This should then allow you to access the pre-created text style within Adobe Rush mobile.

It's not a direct upload font to your mobile solution, but if you can use the above path you'll then have easy access to your required font for any future video created with Rush on the mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush only uses Motion Graphics Templates created in Premiere Pro. If you do make a MOGRT in Premiere Pro that uses a non-Adobe font and you put it in RUSH on your desktop the font will show up. BUT... if you open that project up in RUSH on your phone you will get an error that says something like "..font missing.." and it will be replaced by a default font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My Bad, the text it replaced my test with was so close I didn't look closely enough to see that it was different text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines