• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video clip is only showing black screen in Adobe Rush on iPhone

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Rush on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. I have multiple clips in a sequence and now one of my clips just turned to a black space. The app wont let me select the clip to delete it or move it. Its just a black space filling up that section in my sequence.

I know that the file cant be corrupt or anything because its a clip from a longer video, where another small clip from the original video is working just fine. I have tried refreshing the app & even logging into the project from another device & it just shows the same black space. Please help. I would hate to start this project all over due to the amount of work I've already put into it.

Attached is a screenshot of how it shows up 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Mobile version , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Taylor,

We're sorry for the issue. Can you provide more info so that we can start with troubleshooting?

Let us now, happy to help.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue on my Mac Mini. There are about 7-8 frames that are totally black and unselectable. I'm using 2.7.0 (Build 1). This is an MP4 file uploaded from an external drive and I'm using title and overlay effects on the build. I've been able to make numerous changes without the issue and suddenly it appeared on the last render of 6 renders that I have created. What's the solution here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue. I dragged a cut scene to a different place in the video, and it left a black space that I can't delete, can't get yellow borders on it. It now remains in the video as a second of black screen. I have version 1.2.12. This kinds sucks. I edited everything and am ready to export, except for these blacked out seconds in the middle of the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue on my PC. Shows up at the bottom but will not play. Just a black screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines