• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video exported out of sync

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I go to export this certain project to YouTube or local files, the video speeds up and the audio stays the same. It's just the one project too, I exported a different project and it worked fine. If I speed up the video to match the audio, the clips get choppy and it looks unprofessional.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Welcome to the rush community. Cold you provide more details for troubleshooting?

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 1.5.12, I'm not quite sure, and an HP envy 2-in-1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can I suggest posting a MediaInfo report? Open your source video in the free download MediaInfo. In MediaInfo, set View to Text and then copy the text and paste it to this forum.

These out of sync issues are most often related to the specs of your source video, and this report will tell us if that is the case here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines