• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video exported without above rush cc ‘echoes’ track

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i added the audio clip ‘echoes’ To my video, however when I rendered and exported the video, it was saved to my camera roll without The ‘echoes’ audio clips throughout. The audio is from the app‘s library. Any one now how to fix? I only have one free export left

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, iano!

Sorry for the slow response, I appreciate your patience. I know this sounds like an obvious question, but does "echoes" play when you watch your project in the timeline before export?

Is your Rush app updated to the most recent version? How about your computer OS or your iOS (depending on if you're on the desktop app or mobile app)? We've had a couple of issues with OS compatibility because Apple released an update shortly after Rush was released.

I hope you still have an export left on your trial!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response!

Yes the track played while watching The timeline. My last export is gone unfortunately! I tried it again in case it was a one time problem but it persisted

Thanks for your help

ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm so sorry to hear that. I will be communicating your experience to our engineering teams in case there is any info they can learn from!

Thanks for reaching out, I hope we can get to you faster next time.

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines