Highlighted

Video is glitchy and doesn't align with audio

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have uploaded a video, but it is incredibly glitchy. The audio sounds find, but it is the only video I have uploaded that is choppy. It almost plays in real time, but just skips. The originial video playback works fine and so does the app version. I deleted the upload and restarted with no improvement. Restarted Rush several times, synced/unsynced the files, etc. It also does this once it is exported as well. 

Any ideas? 

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video is glitchy and doesn't align with audio

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have uploaded a video, but it is incredibly glitchy. The audio sounds find, but it is the only video I have uploaded that is choppy. It almost plays in real time, but just skips. The originial video playback works fine and so does the app version. I deleted the upload and restarted with no improvement. Restarted Rush several times, synced/unsynced the files, etc. It also does this once it is exported as well. 

Any ideas? 

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karla!

We're sorry about that. Please share more information that helps us in troubleshooting.

Let us know. Happy to help.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0