Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video is messed up after exporting...

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*This is my first video project on Rush.*

Everything looks great in the program, but when I export it elsewhere on my computer everything is all screwed up.  The audio doesn't sync up, like it's normal speed, but the video is playing too fast.  There are also clips in the video that I deleted - I split a few videos and deleted parts of them and it's as if the pieces I deleted are there instead of the pieces I kept.  But in Rush everything is normal.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have exactly the same problem with 3 sequences of my video after export. The sound is ok but the video is speeded like three time, and one sequence shows parts that I have cut in Rush.
I use the trial version, 1.2.8 Build 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah that's exactly what mine is doing, and it looks fine on the program, it's just after exporting...were you able to find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunatly not. I tried to reload these parts, cut it outside Rush...
This evening I will try to create mini project with the problematic video sequences in another computer, to see if the problem is from these videos or not... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I'm a little tardy to the party by a few years BUT I figured I could post this reply here because I was having the same issue as everyone in the thread saying their exports were lagging, speeding up, choppy and everything. This thread is the 1st option I found when I decided to put my Tech Support thinking cap (how 90% of companies fix issues) and google searched my problems.

I am using an HP Envy x360 convertible laptop with a Ryzen 5 2500U CPU and AMD Radeon Vega 8 GPU with 5gb of vRAM. All I had to do was the following:

1. Go to edit on the menu bar

2. Click on "Preferences"

3. Uncheck the box "Enable hardware accelaration encoding and decoding (require restart)"

4. Close Premier Rush, re-open the program, export again (for a 5th time)

BOOM issues is now a thing of the past!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

annnd 1.5 years later, you just saved my life (on a macbook pro)!

Thanks Chris!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Allysonf,

Sorry that Rush is giving you trouble. Can you please give a few more details about your setup and project?

1. What version of Rush do you have installed?

2. What device/computer and OS do you have (eg iPhone X, Windows 10, etc)?

3. What media type do you have and what device was it captured on? 

Thanks! Will try to get you up and running as soon as possible. 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure! 

1. I just updated to the most recent version, so it's version 1.2.12.
  2. I'm working on a 2017 13-inch MacBook Air, version 10.13.6 macOS High Sierra
  3. The video footage was captured on a Canon 5d mark ii. The files are all .MOV. 

Appreciate any help! Thanks.

Allyson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Sorry for the delay. I was out sick and getting caught up. Thanks for the info. Odd that this is only happening in the exported file. There's a few things we can try. 

#1 - Clear cache files 

1. Close Rush 

2. Navigate here:  /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common

3. Delete these folders, Media Cache, Media Cache Files and PTX

4. Launch Rush > Export project

Does that help? If not, try the following 

#2 - Clear prefs within Rush and Prepare for Playback 
1. Open your Rush project 

2. Go to the menu bar Premiere Rush > Preferences > Clear cache 

3. Once the cache is cleared, go to menu Sequence > "Prepare For Playback" 

4. You'll notice a blue progress circle (top right of screen), once the progress is complete, export again

Please let us know if these solutions do or do not work. 

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, 

No problem at all! Thanks for getting back to me. 

I tried both processes and unfornately, neither of those options worked. I'm actually out of free exports now since this was a trial run.... I'm not really sure what to do next. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

Allyson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Allyson,

From my point of view, as this problem is recurrent and wil not be solved soon, and if your project is critical and you run out of export in Rush, you should start a 7 days free trial of Premiere Pro. This is what I finally did to recover my project, as it was urgent.

I started my Premier Pro Trial, and imported my Rush project. But I had to delete then re-import the sequences that was corrupted to have a clean export in Premier Pro.

+ : You will have your clean export

- : You will burn you free trial in Premire Pro as well...

This is a quick fix, but you would easilly recover you project by this way.

Hope it'll help.

Cheers,

Yohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll DM you, Allyson. 

Thanks for the suggestion. Good thinking!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I also have the exact same problem.

Everything is fine in the project window and then when I export the video isn't where I made it and it's speed up like x2 but the audio is fine.

I re-imported the effected clips to redo and all of a sudden the clips now have broken/crackly audio??

Outside of rush the files play fine so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I went through customer support for 2 hours and didn't get anywhere.

I've fully updated my drivers, computer, everything... I tried opening the rush project in pro then exporting that way and it worked. So apparently I've to reinstall Rush which means all projects will be removed so I need to Cloud them. However the Cloud breaks my laptop completely and i have 16gb with 1tb SSD and decent graphics. It's unbearable and last time didn't even store ALL of my projects!

Can't risk it now with 26 projects left to finish. Speaking with a senior member of staff tomorrow.

Such a shame. I'm not happy at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a follow up from me having similar issues -

Customer support couldn't help me. Spent over 2 hours to no avail.

I ended up going back through my clips and previously I had moved files to another folder and renamed them - upon which I went to editing and located them again to resync the files. All well was until exporting where they were speeding up and had distorted audio. Going back to the 'Resynced & relocated' clips, the audio for them was linked to the previous file names. Same files, but older file name. I deleted these clips, remade them with the new names instead of resyncing and then exported and everything was fine.

Now all is well. Perhaps check your clips if you're in a similar boat?

Thanks

Chuck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, you ran into this issue, Chuck. Really appreciate you sharing your fix.

All the best,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe team,

I am currently experiencing the same problem as stated above.

I have been editing a video in Adobe Rush (1.5.8), and it looks fine in Adobe Rush.

However, as I export the video, the material gets all messed up (video starts speeding, shows cut-away segments, does not align with audio ect.).

I have tried updating Adobe Rush to 1.5.12, and I have later tried with an older version (1.5), but nothing changes.

I have also tried to "Clear Cache" under Edit>Preferences but nothing happens when I press the button.

I have also tried exporting while tickin the box for "pre-render sequences for playback" without any change.

I then tried to export the project into Premiere pro and got the following message:

"System Compability Report: Unsupported Video Driver"

After this, I got the message that there were missing media for two clips. However, I have not re-located any of the files that I am working with.

I have edited several videos in Rush before withoug any trouble so why does this happen now. I would appreciate a swift answer since I need to publish the video soon. Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. No previous problems with Rush and suddenly my video clips are speeding up like crazy. What am I supposed to do? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Team, I tried all the suggestions, loading it into pro is the only thing that worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines