• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video not fully loading

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrote about this in a review on the AppStore and the developers sent me here. Basically when I import a video to edit it will show that the video is there but it won't play the video on the preview screen. When this happens the video will sometimes show a key frame but that's it. I've deleted and reinstalled the app. I've deleted and tried to restart my video. I've checked to make sure the video is playing correctly from my camera roll. I've shut off and restarted my phone. Nothing seems to work. It only does this with some videos and it doesn't seem like the length of the video effects it because this has happened to both hour long videos and 30 second videos. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device and operating system are you editing on?

What camcorder or device shot your video and what is your video's format and resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm editing through an IPhone X. Most of the videos are downloaded offline. When I've used them on other applications they've worked (if that gives any insight). I think the video format is MP4 but I don't know how to check that on IPhone and they're typically 720p or 1080p. Sorry if I'm answering the questions wrong, I'm not much of a computer buff. Thank you for responding! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines