Highlighted

Video Quality when Editing and exporting

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to upload a 1920*1080 video resolution into Adobe Premier Rush the quality is lower when editing. I have created my clips/raw videos using two different platforms at high resolutions. I can play my clips from my computer and I can see them in high quality. (All of my videos are MP4 format). My view settings on Adobe Rush are High under the preview quality tab. I don't know what to do because when I export or edit the videos the resolution is lower than my original clips. I appreciate any insights.

I am using a Windows 10 desktop version

TOPICS
Desktop version, Export, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video Quality when Editing and exporting

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to upload a 1920*1080 video resolution into Adobe Premier Rush the quality is lower when editing. I have created my clips/raw videos using two different platforms at high resolutions. I can play my clips from my computer and I can see them in high quality. (All of my videos are MP4 format). My view settings on Adobe Rush are High under the preview quality tab. I don't know what to do because when I export or edit the videos the resolution is lower than my original clips. I appreciate any insights.

I am using a Windows 10 desktop version

TOPICS
Desktop version, Export, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andres!

We're sorry for the performance issue. It would be helpful if you share more info.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0