Highlighted

Voiceover question

Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make Premiere Rush work for me when I do very small projects with my family but so far I have not been able to accomplish anything. I find that there is always something missing and so I always end up doing the project in premiere pro. Today I tried to do A Happy Birthday 20 s clip and I wanted to do voiceover on multiple tracks but I needed to hear the recorded tracks while recording and I noticed that the program does not allow you to do that. Or is it something that I am doing wrong? Is it possible to add this feature somethime in the future? Thank you, Umberto.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Feature request, Mobile version, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Voiceover question

Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make Premiere Rush work for me when I do very small projects with my family but so far I have not been able to accomplish anything. I find that there is always something missing and so I always end up doing the project in premiere pro. Today I tried to do A Happy Birthday 20 s clip and I wanted to do voiceover on multiple tracks but I needed to hear the recorded tracks while recording and I noticed that the program does not allow you to do that. Or is it something that I am doing wrong? Is it possible to add this feature somethime in the future? Thank you, Umberto.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Feature request, Mobile version, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?