Highlighted

Weird Audio in Rush

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I recorded a video that had a lot of noise in the background and so i took advantage of the remove background noise feature in Rush and cranked it up to 70% intensity.

When I would to to play back the video, the audio for the first second of each clip was very quiet and then it would go back to normal. I scrubbed it back and did the playback again and it seemed to all be completely fine.

However when I went to export the video to my files and watched it from there, I had the same issue as before. Is there anything i can do within rush to try and fix this as much as possible? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Weird Audio in Rush

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I recorded a video that had a lot of noise in the background and so i took advantage of the remove background noise feature in Rush and cranked it up to 70% intensity.

When I would to to play back the video, the audio for the first second of each clip was very quiet and then it would go back to normal. I scrubbed it back and did the playback again and it seemed to all be completely fine.

However when I went to export the video to my files and watched it from there, I had the same issue as before. Is there anything i can do within rush to try and fix this as much as possible? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Morgan,

I haven't seen this issue myself but a few things you can try

1. Remove and then reapply Remove Background Noise

2. If possible, trim the clip a little to force the clip to be re-analyzed 

3. Sync your project and export from another device

Also, if you would like to share your file with me that's causing this issue, I can try to determine the cause on my end.

Thanks!

Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2019 0