• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what is the cost?

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just downloaded the installer and I want to make animated videos. I'm wondering if general usage is allowed for free without having to pay after a week trial. I'm just a student so I can't pay for a subscription like this. So am I allowed to use the basic features for free without it being a time sensitive trial before charges start coming? (This is for adobe premiere rush)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Hi Star10,

Welcome to the Premiere Rush Community.  Great to see your interest here !!

Premiere Rush free starter plan gives access to all the features of the app but limits export count to 3. Rush trial won't expire ever i.e. one will always be able to use all functionality of the app, but can export 3 times with the starter plan.

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep raising your doub

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Star10,

Welcome to the Premiere Rush Community.  Great to see your interest here !!

Premiere Rush free starter plan gives access to all the features of the app but limits export count to 3. Rush trial won't expire ever i.e. one will always be able to use all functionality of the app, but can export 3 times with the starter plan.

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep raising your doubts. !

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines