• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the T! Symbol on title screens in Rush mobile? I have CC All Apps.

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CC All Apps plan and have Rush installed on iPad Pro. When I go to Titles to add things some of them have a yellow T! Symbol on them and I can't use them. Why is that? 

TOPICS
How to , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. I see that you're getting an issue with the Titles in Premiere Rush.

Ideally, the yellow sign with T indicates that the font is not available on your computer. You may try to sign out and sign in to the Creative Cloud Desktop Application and see if it brings any change.

Let us know how it goes,

Best,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Kartika said! Which fonts are you using in your project? Where did you download them from? This should lead us to the source of the problem! 

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On my Rush when I add the Title with the T! symbol to my project it just doesn't have a font assigned to it yet, so I simply assign the font I want after I place it. Most likely as they are saying it's because I don't have the original font the title was assigned when it was created. Not a problem though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines