When Adobe Premiere Rush comes to Huawei?

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys, i just have one question. When Adobe Premiere Rush comes to Huawei Smartphones? i am waiting since day 1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 20, 2019
caroline_edits Adobe Employee , Aug 20, 2019
Hi Thaiger!We don't have any release dates available, but I can assure you that we're testing more phones for Rush as we speak! You can vote for the Huawei phones to be prioritized here:Rush Android Device Support Request Hang in there!Caroline

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thaiger  wrote

(...) When Adobe Premiere Rush comes to Huawei Smartphones?

Did you mean the Android eco system? It should be available in the Google Play store.

Adobe Premiere Rush — Video Editor - Apps on Google Play

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thaiger!

We don't have any release dates available, but I can assure you that we're testing more phones for Rush as we speak! You can vote for the Huawei phones to be prioritized here:

Rush Android Device Support Request

Hang in there!

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I-d Like to install Rush on my Huawei Mate 20 Pro as well.. Do you have some news? Thamk you very much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it's already June of 2020 still can't download Rush directly from Play store to my Huawei p30Lite

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in Higher Education, and I would love to get my students working with Rush and their smartphones. I can't do it if Huawei isn't supported 😞 Please work on this... please. The survey is closed, so I'm adding my voice here. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

Are you still testing phones?

Looks like my Mate 20 Pro isn't compatible yet.

R, 

Konstantin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I-d Like to install Rush on my Huawei Mate 20 Pro as well.. Do you have some news?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi any news for Huawei? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, when are you finally finished with your so called tests? I'd like to use a program I pay for. Thanks in advance 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is all great that you are testing phones, but the form is not working anymore and it is approved for pixel 2, 3 but not the pixel 4; does not makes sense is not approved for a newer version of the same phone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how much longer must we wait for this app?  I pay for this app and yet I can't use it on my Huawei p30 pro??  How long must these tests go on? Please we need answers or better yet, activation on our smartphones!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well after reading thru the most recent reviews I can quickly see why you are spending so much time on the testing!!!  But good god, atleast give us access even in beta and you will gain a whole bunch more testers, might get the job done faster!~ 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About a year since this message. When can I use this on my Huawei Mate 20 Pro? Atleast beta access we deserve with a phone that only has a couple years left 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so lame here on P40 Pro in 2020 I can't have Pr Rush without installing the Google services do something rn Adobe please

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nick5E90 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't able to access the form. Please allow more users to vote

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines