• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When is the Premiere Rush Android release date?

New Here ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do we have an update on when Rush will be available for Android? I've been waiting patiently for it... if there is still a long wait is there a way to request beta access?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Sorry, Timo, that we cannot give you a precise date at this time. I have to ask for your patience. You can always apply for the beta, but that is no guarantee you will be accepted. Stay tuned, though.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Timo, that we cannot give you a precise date at this time. I have to ask for your patience. You can always apply for the beta, but that is no guarantee you will be accepted. Stay tuned, though.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for replying so quickly. Do you have a link to where I can apply for Beta, I searched and could not find anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines