• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will unlimited exports come to Premiere Rush desktop?

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. New here.

I have a question... When will Unlimited Exports come to the Desktop Version of Rush like the Mobile. Mobile has had unlimited for a while now and I'd like to know if and when it will come to Desktop. Ive allways used Rush on Mobile, but after I realised that my Mobile device wasnt too good for videos over 7:00 Ive started to use The Desktop version.

When will the unlimited exports come?

Other than that the desktop version is great - no issues work perfectly.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no limit to the number of exports you can make from the activated desktop version of Premiere Rush.

Do you have an active subscription to Rush?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for replying a few days late...

On the mobile version of Adobe rush- without a subscription - there is no limit of exports. However on the same unsubscribed plan there is a limit on windows 10 / desktop. When will it come to the Desktop version or is this just a misunderstanding on my behalf?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines