• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are my projects?

New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying Rush because I don't quite need Pro for some basic videos, but this thing is a turd.
Everything was fine at first, created a proejct (wife also created a project, which appeared in my cloud), but then I decided to go back and add some transitions between clips and do some small edits, and suddenly the audio file I had loaded for background music no longer plays. Tried exporting the project, maybe it was a goof, no background audio in the exported video file.

The stupid thing starts freezing and crashing on me.

So I'm looking for solutions and I read something about starting up holding Alt to reset preferences, so I do that.

Now all projects are gone.
I'm sick and tired of buggy crashy garbage. I paid my money, I want stuff that works.

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance , Preview , Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry for the frustration. Would you mind sharing more information?

• Which OS do you have?
  • Can you try signing out and back into Premiere Rush and see if that helps? Go to Help > Sign out.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines