• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is your Project File stored locally or in the cloud?

Participant ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the Rush project file saved? I tried looking in the cloud but all I can find is the assets for the project but not the source rush file. I tried unsyncing it to the cloud but no luck.

Does Rush not have a file fomat?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Hi jergerb,

Welcome to the Premiere Rush Community.  Great to see your interest here !!

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and highlighting your doubt.

"The project is stored in Creative Cloud but the format of that data is very different than a standalone project file. Hence, you wouldn't find that in your Creative Cloud storage." Please refer to this thread : Re: Storage: Where does Rush store its project and preview files on a PC?

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jergerb,

Welcome to the Premiere Rush Community.  Great to see your interest here !!

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and highlighting your doubt.

"The project is stored in Creative Cloud but the format of that data is very different than a standalone project file. Hence, you wouldn't find that in your Creative Cloud storage." Please refer to this thread : Re: Storage: Where does Rush store its project and preview files on a PC?

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there is no way to save this as its own file so you would be able to share it, like a Adobe Premier Project? I need to be able to share the file so others will be able to edit in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for an answer to Jargerb's question below as well. Your answer does not solve this, nor is there a clear solution to the thread you refer to. How can someone on a different machine open the project file, without logging into my own Adobe account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm also looking for an answer. i don;t wnt to upload any files to the clourd and want to just do this locally via my desktop.  is this just not possible? have i to just use premier pro insetad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did anyone find an answer to this question? I want to save the whole project on a hard drive. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same! it seems absolutely insane that there's no way to find where the working file is saved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines