• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which version/s of Pro will open a project from Rush 1.5.25?

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I asked the Adobe administrators at my workplace to get me on Rush 1.5.25 (am only using desktop currently) since I wanted the pan/zoom (Ken Burns) effect option for stills (which were missing on the 'default' version the company is using: 1.2.12 - Build 10).

However the Premiere Pro we use is at 13.1.5 (build 47) and when I try to open a Rush project in Pro (in order to Media Manage the assets) Pro tells me 'unsupported project version- please update to a newer version and try again'... my system admins don't want/ aren't ready to move Pro past CC 2019... 

QUESTION: is there *any* way I can Media Manage a Rush project without going via Pro?

OR what is the minimum version of Pro which would be compatible with Rush 1.5.25? (would prefer not to downgrade Rush to be compatible with Pro 2019)

Thanks in advance (first time poster here so hope the question/s make sense)

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Feature request , How to , Performance , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Hi Paul, 

You will need to update to any Premiere Pro 14.x version. Sorry! Lots of stability and peerfomance fixes and nice features in PPro 14 🙂 But I know organizations are not always quick to update. 

What are you specifically looking for in Media Management? 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul, 

You will need to update to any Premiere Pro 14.x version. Sorry! Lots of stability and peerfomance fixes and nice features in PPro 14 🙂 But I know organizations are not always quick to update. 

What are you specifically looking for in Media Management? 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks- our workplace archives all edit projects from Premiere Pro into a media management system so we keep all assets & final versions... trying to figure out the equivalent export from a project in Rush- not just the edit but the assets also for future reversioning (though seems like it was not designed for this without exporting to Pro and then Media Managing from there...?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines