• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does Premier Rush keep crashing?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Premier Rush and it keeps freezing up and not responding when I try to edit videos -- why is this happening and how can I fix it?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

I might have a solution: please let Premier Rush to full sync your existing projects, just wait 10-15 min depens of you internet and exiting projects then try to work.... I was able to use it now is working fine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Hi Community,

The post has become a dumping ground for generic crashing issues. Locking. Please create a new post with details about your computer (or mobile device) and the media you are editing with.

The general advice for hardware is that after you have inspected system requirements, (to see if your mobile device is listed as supported, or that your computer is powerful enough), make sure you have updated the app, the OS.

If you have codec issues, and cannot import the media, or if the m

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device is it on and what operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a PC running the latest version of windows with all of the updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you've got a good processor (at least a fast i5 or i7), plenty of room on your hard drive and a good 12 gig or more of RAM.

What is the format and resolution of your video and what device was it recorded on?

What happens if you edit a project that just includes simple media, like photos? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My processor is i5.  I have 6.00GB of installed RAM.  

The software did work ok when I initially uploaded it in September, but since then it has gotten progressively worse with freezing and crashing.  Do you think it is worth trying to re-install it?

The video I'm using is mostly from my iphone and some from Videvo.  I tried doing a simple video with photos, but it's not even opening all the time now.  And it freezes so much I can't even create a test video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same, what's funny is that it worked perfectly fine for the three free exports, I upgraded/purchased the software and now it's giving me an error every time regardless of video export settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same the free version was working now that I paid for it it keeps crashing lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the exact same problem. I used Rush on my iPad and iPhone. Then I downloaded it to my dell laptop. New machine. i7, 11th Gen, 2.80 GHz, 8GB Ram, 64 bit operating system. GeForce MX330, NVMe SSD 512GB. 
It crashed for the 4th time now. I do very simple videos with a soundtrack and few Jpgs, that's all. I don't want to use crack versions because it's too risky. But now I am really worried about licensed software from Adobi too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I left Adobe picked up FInal Cut Pro and Logic Pro and been very happy.

--
"All glory to the Hypnotoad!"

hypnotoadaz@gmail.com
http://www.gallery.me.com/fraulino
http://www.hypnotoadtravels.blogspot.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the exact same problem. I used Rush on my iPad and iPhone. Then I downloaded it to my dell laptop. New machine. i7, 11th Gen, 2.80 GHz, 8GB Ram, 64 bit operating system. GeForce MX330, NVMe SSD 512GB. 
It crashed for the 4th time now. I do very simple videos with a soundtrack and few Jpgs, that's all. I don't want to use crack versions because it's too risky. But now I am really worried about licensed software from Adobi too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue with my macbook pro

2.3 GHz Intel Core i5

I can't seem to edit much of anything in this program. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact problem as everyone else.

The thing just freezes and that's it. My computer starts to heat up and in some cases I have to restart the whole computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2023 Aug 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app continuously crashes on my iPhone 11 Max Pro and it's maddening. Migrated over to the desktop app and it's just as frustrating. Not sure how this is a viable workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very frustrating. This exact same issue has been happening to me for about a month on my brand new iPad. I feel like it's a sync error w adobe cloud. Anyway ever find out how to fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was the initial poster in this chain -- I couldn't make it stop crashing and didn't receive support from Adobe so I cancelled my subscription to Premier Rush and now do my work on imovie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bummer that you're experiencing the same thing. The support team suggested that I encode all the .mov clips to .mp4 files using HandBranke then see if that helped. My project was virtually done so I would have had to recreate the entire thing since there is no "relink" or "replace" feature on the mobile app.

I requested a refund and now work with LumaFusion and have no issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you informing us about LumaFusion. it's $30 as opposed to $200 i paid for Rush which makes me want to rip my hair out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same issue is happening with me currently i can't stay for more than 1min on any video in 1080p, it keep crashing whenever i try to cut or edit anything. Total waste of time and money i guess i will switch to LumaFusion as suggested here by someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a brand new iPad Pro, tried importing only like 10 clips from Creative Cloud, imported them, and every time I touch a clip it crashes, paying for this each month is a joke, Rush is a joke which is sad because it's actually a great product.  It's embarrassing trying to edit on this and the constant crashes are unworkable.  This product is garbage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This keeps happening to me too! I'm on an up to date Windows 10. I spent 4 hours creating a video for it to freeze, not respond and crash on me. It now keeps coming up with a window where the program will not start and everytime I try to open it says "Crash Report for Premiere Rush". I've ever uninstalled and reinstalled the program!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and it seems like Adobe doesn't care if this product works or not. If they even tested it on a PC for 5 minutes they would know they have a problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening for me as well. I'm on a PC and everything is up to date. Very frustrating, as I use this for work and need it to be dependable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anybody receiving support for this issue? I haven't been able to use Rush on my laptop for months. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines