Highlighted

Why does Premier Rush keep crashing?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Premier Rush and it keeps freezing up and not responding when I try to edit videos -- why is this happening and how can I fix it?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why does Premier Rush keep crashing?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Premier Rush and it keeps freezing up and not responding when I try to edit videos -- why is this happening and how can I fix it?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 09, 2020 6
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device is it on and what operating system?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a PC running the latest version of windows with all of the updates.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you've got a good processor (at least a fast i5 or i7), plenty of room on your hard drive and a good 12 gig or more of RAM.

What is the format and resolution of your video and what device was it recorded on?

What happens if you edit a project that just includes simple media, like photos? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My processor is i5.  I have 6.00GB of installed RAM.  

The software did work ok when I initially uploaded it in September, but since then it has gotten progressively worse with freezing and crashing.  Do you think it is worth trying to re-install it?

The video I'm using is mostly from my iphone and some from Videvo.  I tried doing a simple video with photos, but it's not even opening all the time now.  And it freezes so much I can't even create a test video.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue with my macbook pro

2.3 GHz Intel Core i5

I can't seem to edit much of anything in this program. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app continuously crashes on my iPhone 11 Max Pro and it's maddening. Migrated over to the desktop app and it's just as frustrating. Not sure how this is a viable workflow.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2020 2
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very frustrating. This exact same issue has been happening to me for about a month on my brand new iPad. I feel like it's a sync error w adobe cloud. Anyway ever find out how to fix?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was the initial poster in this chain -- I couldn't make it stop crashing and didn't receive support from Adobe so I cancelled my subscription to Premier Rush and now do my work on imovie.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bummer that you're experiencing the same thing. The support team suggested that I encode all the .mov clips to .mp4 files using HandBranke then see if that helped. My project was virtually done so I would have had to recreate the entire thing since there is no "relink" or "replace" feature on the mobile app.

I requested a refund and now work with LumaFusion and have no issues. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This keeps happening to me too! I'm on an up to date Windows 10. I spent 4 hours creating a video for it to freeze, not respond and crash on me. It now keeps coming up with a window where the program will not start and everytime I try to open it says "Crash Report for Premiere Rush". I've ever uninstalled and reinstalled the program!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 3
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and it seems like Adobe doesn't care if this product works or not. If they even tested it on a PC for 5 minutes they would know they have a problem!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening for me as well. I'm on a PC and everything is up to date. Very frustrating, as I use this for work and need it to be dependable.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 3
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anybody receiving support for this issue? I haven't been able to use Rush on my laptop for months. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Tried reinstalling older versions. Upgrading and downgrading graphics etc etc etc. Really frustrating. I was really happy with Rush for 4-5 months but now it's a waste of time and money. I am days away from cancelling my subscription and switching to something else.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope it's working for you now, Barry! I'm not sure what changed, but it's finally working. I was able to use it today. Hallelujah!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also happening to me. The program keeps crashing every minute, this is really frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 1