• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does the sound disappear on playback with Premier Rush?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Premiere Rush crashes a lot especially when I'm editing. I've completely disabled all the syncing between my ipad pro and PC because I'm told by the adobe techs that syncing (especially big files) causes the issues I'm having with Rush. Even then, after unsyncing, Rush still crashes but less than when my videos were synced. A lot of times, after it crashes, I'd get back to it - then run a playback, and the sound disappears. Why? I check the volume, I play something on Youtube, and whatever I can think of and nothing with Rush. However, sometimes, if I come back to it at random time or day, it will suddenly appear again. It's so weird and it's driving me nuts. My videos are taking longer to edit than it should.

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Hi @Will34814855xxwp,

Sorry for the problem, @Will34814855xxwp. Try this: with all projects closed, choose Preferences/Settings and delete the cache files. That should help. Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. The sound will not play. I can se the soundwaves and when I play the videofile in other apps, the sound is there - but my Rush programme is silent! 

My pc playes sound and all the settings are checked ok. 

What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you get a resolve to your issue as i have the same and the tech isnt that helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Will34814855xxwp,

Sorry for the problem, @Will34814855xxwp. Try this: with all projects closed, choose Preferences/Settings and delete the cache files. That should help. Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

it was the microphone input option being on.

switched it off and it works fine now

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sweet! Thanks for reporting back, @Will34814855xxwp!

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines