Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workflow and storage

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been using Lightroom CC and really enjoying the way it saved all my images to the cloud and my external hard drive. I was hoping to be able to use my videos stored in Lightroom CC to make videos in Rush, but I see now, that's not how this app works at this point.

Here's my confusion. I want to be able to upload my videos to rush and they will be stored (just like LR) in my cloud and in my hard drive, along with the videos I make in Rush. I don't want to lose these original videos.

So how to I use Rush as a way to store my videos in an organized way (hard drive and backed up to the cloud)? 
When I use my videos to make a Rush video, does it permanently chop and alter my original video files?

Thanks,

Katherine

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Rush on a mobile device or desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use both, as I do with Lightroom. If I had to snooze one I will use mobile more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Last time I checked about 3 months ago a Cloud library shared between Lightroom CC and Premiere Rush was not a feature and that disappointed a lot of people. Hopefully in the future it will become a featured option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines