Wrong Font when using templates

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premiere Rush on my iPad Pro with good success so far. But since a short time ago Premiere always sets some "Standard" font when I insert a graphics template and therewith ruining it.

Any support is greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about that. We can get this checked.  Can you share more information?

• Does it happen with a particular project?
  • Could you share a screen recording that exhibits the issue?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Thanks a lot. It would be great if you could help. Of corse - here is a recording:

As you can see in the video I can add a template. Unfortunately the font is not imported. It's the same with all the templates it just uses this ugly font for all templates. I logged out and back in, reinstellen all fonts etc. Unfortunately none of it worked.

Thanks a lot for any help!

Regards,
Lukas

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the video. It helps. I shared the link with the product team. We'll investigate and get back to you soon.

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines