Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Xiaomi Redmi note 7

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

seems that my new Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 isn't compatible with this app even if the app system requirements unable this phone to have this app installed .

Android version installed: 9 PKQ1

Anybody knows why?

Thanks 

Best

Screenshot_2019-10-06-19-47-15-224_com.android.vending.png

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, LucaB!

That is strange...I haven't seen this one before. If I were in your shoes, I'd try turning my phone off and back on, uninstalling and reinstalling the Google Play Store app, checking for updates on my phone JUST to make sure, etc.

I'll flag this to our engineers as well, please let me know if you end up figuring this out!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our engineers suggested to check for an update on your Google Play store app!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi, thanks for your quick response. Actually I'm new to Android system . I tried to find Google Play Store in Google Play store itself to update it(if it's the right place to look for) but doesn't exist. To be honest Rush doesn't even exist in my Google Play Store app. I had to find it on Chrome, Adobe website and then typing Adobe Rush. The outcome is the screenshot I past previously. Thanks! Best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines